Natural Ingredients for skin whitening
- Make a paste by combining two tablespoons of orange juice and a pinch of powdered turmeric. Apply the paste on your face and neck before going to bed. You can also apply it on your hands and legs. Wash it off the next morning. Do this daily.
- Grind dried orange peels into powder. Mix one tablespoon of the powdered peels with one tablespoon of plain yogurt to make a paste. Apply the paste on your skin and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse it off with water. This will help lighten spots and other marks on your face. Do this once or twice a week, but no more than that.
- Mix some gram flour with a small amount of water or rose water to make a thick paste.
- Apply it on your face, hands, and legs.
- Leave it on until the paste dries. Then wash it off with water.
- Apply pure honey to your face, leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. This simple remedy will help remove dead skin cells, making your skin appear brighter and fresher than before. Do this once daily.
- To make a skin-lightening mask, combine one teaspoon each of honey and lemon juice, one tablespoon of powdered milk, and one-half teaspoon of almond oil. Mix them well and apply it gently on the skin. Leave it on for 10 to15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. Do this every other day.
Aloe Vera Gel
- Cut the outer layers of an aloe vera leaf. Squeeze out the thick, jelly-like substance.
- Apply the gel thoroughly on your skin.
- Leave it on for about 30 minutes, and then wash it off with water.
- Do this at least twice daily for two weeks.
- Make a pack of turmeric powder with about 1 teaspoon, besan or gram four,
- Use a little raw milk to make paste
- Add chandan or sandal wood powder about 2 tbsp to this mixture.
- Use on face moistened i.e. do not let it dry out completely, whenever u feel it stretching, use a little milk or water and massage again and leave on.
- Total time should not exceed like 20 minutes or so.
- Wash off with plain water.